Ultimate Gift Guide for Her- Four Sisters
It’s time for my first gift guide and I wanted to start by sharing my ultimate gift guide for her. This could be for any of the women in your life, mother, daughter, sister, friend, wife, or even yourself!
So I’ve put together a few suggestions from the Four Sister’s range I love and think any women would love as well.
I’ve also broken it down into three price categories, €20 and under, €40 and under & €60+.
€20 and Under:
- My number 1 recommendation is any of the Lisa Angel mini jewellery travel cases. These handy little jewellery cases will carry her essential jewellery items for a night or two away and something that can be used over and over again. Each case opens via a zip to reveal a lined inner with ring rolls, two small sections and one hidden section inside the lid for her rings, stud earrings, and other dainty jewellery bits. Available in square or round shape in a variety of colours, you simply can’t go wrong with this unique gift!
- The importance of self-care is huge at the moment. Give her the gift of pampering with either a 6 pack of individual sheet masks or 5 pack of individual spacemasks The sheet mask gift set will help restore hydration and help treat specific skin concerns for a glowy, dewy completion, whilst the spacemasks will will promote relaxation as well as providing instant relief from headaches, eye strain and tiredness. She will most definitely thank you for her glowing skin or full night’s sleep!
€40 and under
- What woman doesn’t love a new piece of jewellery? Especially something that can be worn by day or night. My recommendation here is one of the Lisa Angel necklaces. Obviously I am biased as I hand-pick all of the products for Four Sisters, but the Lisa Angel range is excellent. I’ve been wearing the Interlocking hoop necklace a lot recently as it is so versatile and goes with everything. I would accompany one of the necklaces with one of the previously mentioned mini jewellery travel cases. Total cost = €39.95 which is excellent value for money.
- Keeping with the importance of self-care- gift her a home spa experience, with a luxury hand made candle , award winning lip scrub and either an individual sheet mask or spacemask.A little box of pamper goodies. My personal favourite beauty item is the Aliso lip scrub. The luxurious lip scrub features finely ground sugar crystals that will help her pout looking fresh no matter what the Irish weather throws at her. I can see the difference it has made to my own pout and I’m obsessed!
€60 and above
- Okay, you want to spend that little bit extra and are looking for something unique and beautiful. It’s a no-brainer, the Powder Pyjamas are what you are looking for! Made from 100% modal fabric which is a more luxurious, expensive fabric, proven to keep you cool and incredibly soft to touch. Nice, feel good pyjamas are a lovely gift to receive and something that will last for years to come. Available in three different prints and accompanied by the iconic powder gift bag, these make the perfect gift.
- My second recommendation would be a cashmere and merino wool luxury throw This is a gift that will keep on giving. I gifted the grey throw to my own Mother at Christmas and she is thrilled with it. It’s used almost daily either at the end of her bed, on the sofa or quite recently, outside with the garden furniture. It’s a luxury item that will last for years and years and who doesn’t love curling up in a nice blanket with a cuppa or in my case, a large glass of red!
A snippet of what is available for gifting at Four Sisters. I personally recommend any of the above items if you are a bit stuck on what to buy, because lets face it, buying gifts is not always easy!
I’ve also put together a couple of tips when trying to think of the perfect gift:
- Make a list of all the things that they like. It’s simple but effective.
- Don’t make work for them. Don’t give a present that requires them to organise a meal out, night away or surf lesson! Only buy a voucher for an online retailer so it’s easy for them to use it and doesn’t require them to take half a day to go somewhere to use it.
- Solve a problem they might have- Think back over conversations or something they said. Have they mentioned a favourite perfume, Author or skin product. Are they always complaining that they need to write things down, buy them a notebook, you get the gist, it shows that you listen to them.
- Stalk them (a little) check out their social media pages, who do they follow? what brands do they like? Tie this in with tip number 1 and you should be able to pull together a few ideas.
It goes without saying that we give gifts to show we care. People like to feel special and appreciated and a thoughtful gift can have the same effect of a thousand beautifully written words. It doesn’t have to be expensive but the basic principle is that it shows the person that you care and they are important to you. There seems to be 101 occasions for buying gifts these day, birthdays, anniversaries, engagements, new home, new baby, new job, leaving your job, leaving the country, leaving school.. the list goes on and on. I sometimes feel overwhelmed by the amount of gifts that I need to buy but I try and keep it simple, think of the 4 tips I’ve listed above and do your best, that’s all you can do!
I hope you have found my first gift guide helpful. Buying gifts can be daunting, time consuming and challenging, especially when you have are buying for that woman that quite simply has everything! My advice in that scenario is a candle, she will never have enough candles!
Until next time, much love, Barbara.